Thursday, July 29, 2004

Horny



I don't know why, but this is really making me laugh.

I found it while browsing for Strangers With Candy sound clips this morning. Yes, I candidly admit, I enjoy a bit of Jerry Blank humor. OK, more than a bit. In fact I am also en amour with her brother David .

Anyway, enjoy.

On a side note, a bit of humor. A 5 year old was standing on a chair screaming in the computer area. Loudly, and flailing his arms...after which the chair fell over..and he landed flat on his face.

While pushing himself up in a faux pilates seal, I walked over and uprighted the chair. I looked him in the face and said "...and this is why we do not stand on chairs".

Moral of this blog: Laughter is the best medicine, even if it has to be in private because what we are laughing about is too terrible to admit to finding amusement in.

He looked around confused for a minute, and got up and went to play.

No comments: