Monday, December 06, 2004

Well Dressed News

*photo removed* DOT PHOTO IS THE WORST PHOTO HOST.
The WDL doesn't often give "props" to those who dress well. Bravo's latest reality show, Project Runway has given me a new small obsession. Mr. Austin Scarlett.

Perhaps the dandiest of dressers since me, he is completely on top of what is couture, and what style means. His hair is a bit reminiscent of the Dentist wanna be elf, Hermey, in Rudolph the Rednosed Reindeer. I still think he is one of the prettiest men I've ever seen. I have to confess a small weakness for pretty men. I mean I do like hunky men, but the pretty ones are so nice to see. He even wears ascots. Now that is style.

My advice is to tune into project runway. Check your local listings.

Moral of this blog: Fashion cares.

No comments: