Friday, March 25, 2005

Well Dressed News

gay boys love Nancy DrewI find that once in a while I like to see whats going on around the country, in library related news. Usually I find interesting bits about librarians retiring, librarians being silenced by Castro, aging pop stars who wished they were librarians, and the like.

While browsing through more library news, I uncovered an article of a distincly odd color. This librarian likes to read to little boys. I know its a perfectly nice thing to read to little boys. I don't know about you, but I think he looks kinda creepy.

On another note a hot, black librarian is having some trouble at work. This is what I mean. Hot people have it so rough. Though, I still haven't seen a decent picture of her to see if she is full of herself, or if she really, like me, can call herself attractive.

When news of the actual librarians runs dry, we talk about the buildings they work in. Today, as a matter of fact marks the 200,000th visitor to the Clinton Library. I wonder how many of those people were actually from Arkansas. Hmmmm.

At anyrate, until I start making news of my own, I'll have to pass this along to you, my dear devoted readers.

Moral of this blog: I'm glad I read Nancy Drew to myself when I was a boy.

No comments: