Saturday, August 13, 2005

Tagged in the library



I've been tagged by Librarian Avengers.org. Is it even legal to run in a library? Hmmm. Without further ado...

1. How many books do I own?
Lots. I have book cases in almost every room in my house. Minus the bathroom. But that room is not for reading.

2. Last Book I Bought:
Playing for the Ashes by Elizabeth George.
If you like mysteries, and have finished all of Agatha Christie's stuff, try this.

3. Last Book I Read:
I just finished Murder in Belleville by Cara Black. Paris, murder, smoking cigarettes. Ahhhh. Perfect.

4. Five Books That Mean A Lot To Me:
E.M. Forster's Maurice
The New Bedside,Bathtub,& Armchair Companion to Agatha Christie
Drusilla by Emma Brock
The Winthrop Woman by Anya Seton
Reference & Information Service by Richard Bopp & Linda C Smith *what, I think I sited it in almost every single paper I wrote in Library School(TM).



5. Tag Five More:

Nettie Day
Foxy
Tangognat
Tiny
And finally...The Hot Librarian

Moral of this blog: I'm reading a mystery right now too. With no one as Witness by Elizabeth George. It's crazy scary.

No comments: