Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player
So, 8 facts about the Well Dressed Librarian:
1. When I was 7 or so, I had a cat named Prissy that wore a strand of red coral beads.
2. I swear much more than I should.
3. I hate watching people eat. Mastication is an ugly, ugly thing.
4. I took up smoking because I thought it would make me look more masculine. I was a freshman in college - and it really seemed like a great idea. I now realize I just looked like Joan Crawford.
5. If I could go out to lunch with a fictional character, I would choose Miss Marple.
6. I check my e-mail more than 25 times a day. And that is being generous.
7. It amuses me when people say "You're not from around here - you have an accent."
8. I amend documents when ever I want. See above for details.
So, lucky bloggers, whom shall I choose?
How about, in no special order:
The little brother I wished I had, but didn't
A cute Aussie Librarian that I found while researching "23 things everyone should know."
Another gorgeous celebrity who doesn't happen to be locked up in a California prison for violating probation until June 26th.
Another stylish librarian...though this one is surrounded by children.
Moral of this blog: I used to hide during tag. I hate running.