Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Things, A Few of my favorite Hated

These are a few of my favorite thingsMud stains on cashmere and and my brothers fat wife
Germ covered kleenex and problems that cause strife
Super hot blind dates who only want flings
These are a few of my most hated things

Really close talkers and people with bad breath
Road kill and popcorn and lesbian bed death
Giving up kittens and ripped apron strings
These are a few of my mosted hated things

Boys in tight t-shirts who have outie navals
People who put feet on my coffee tables
Calling my cell phone to see if it rings
These are a few of my most hated things

Drink some Red Wine
Take a deep breath
When I'm feeling sad
I often obsess over these hated things
And I can't help but feel so bad

Moral of this blog: Thank G-d for nerve pills.

No comments: